Thursday 14 April 2011

FOUND VIDEO!!!

This completely slipped my mind! Here i have made a animation sequenced paired with music from the film scott pilgrim vs the world from my previous post on marshall mclarens work.  I have also used the 50 photos that i took of myself to see how many expressions that i could pull differently.  i think this works well, i used stock footage of old film sctraches and markings and then layered them on top of the image sequence of my 50 faces.  I am pleased with how this has turned out, it has the feeling that i wanted to achieve, and the timings that i worked on wiht the images has worked really well.  I am particurlary pleased with the countdown timings bar that i have added in the bottom right hand corner of the video.  I am getting more confident now using after effects and feel i am getting somewhere with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment