Saturday 22 January 2011

KINETIC INSPIRATIONS

NOTHING MORE SAID. Here is a link to a kinetic typography group on a video site called vimeo. I think looking at other peoples kinetic videos, will inspire me to create more interesting work. Most of these videos have been created in after effects, so theres nothing that cannot be reproduced if i wanted to do it. It also gives u a judge of what other people are doing in the industry, seeing another persons work can make u more reflective on your own work.

Here is my finished kinetic typography for the sky atlantic advert.











Here is my video for the advert for dustin hoffman for the new sky atlantic advert.  I had the tv on in the background and heard this advert.  I didnt want to miss suck an oppertunity to use such a good actors strong voice so i decided to maek this.  This took me an outrageous amount of time, so long that i thought that i was going to have to give up on it, because using after effects is sooo damn hard.  But i have come away with the feeling that i am going to do future project using after effects and i will get better.  I felt bad when i was using it, just because it was such a foreign program to me, to solve this i need to go away watch video tutorials of people using after effects and learn to work quicker and more creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment